The Creation Investigation is a series of exciting, fast-paced presentations regarding the origins debate, Biblical apologetics, and dinosaurs. While the different topics can stand alone, the series is designed to cover material in a logical fashion, starting with the broad concepts of theism and truth, discussing both the creation and evolution models, and ending with the compelling evidence that the Bible is indeed God’s inspired Word. Here are the titles of each of the presentations and a brief overview of the material.
- Absolute Truth in a Postmodern World (Establishing a basis of epistemology or “how we can know what we know” and the crucial nature of truth in a Christian worldview)
- Answering Atheists (Five foundational arguments for God and the practical importance of this debate in our current society)
- Missing Links in the Theory of Evolution (Problems with the evolution model: thermodynamics, abiogenesis, biology, genetics, and paleontology)
- The Early Earth: Eden or Ape-men? (Human-ape “transitionals,” the age of the earth, creation’s primeval conditions, and the Adamic curse)
- Faith, Flood & Fossils (Review of the Genesis Flood, antediluvian artifacts, and the geological evidence for catastrophism)
- The Truth about Dinosaurs (Biblical, historical and scientific evidence that men & dinosaurs co-existed and slides/videos from recent dinosaur hunting expeditions)
- Compelling Evidence that the Bible is God’s Word (The five key evidences for Biblical inspiration, explaining scriptural miracles, and handling objections)